Virtualization is the most cost effective way for I.T. to maintain your environment. Virtualization allows multiple OS and applications to run at the same time on the same hardware, which in return increases the flexibility of the hardware. Not just for efficiency virtualization also brings along great savings if done right. Ensure you always pick the best management solution for your virtualization for your needs to avoid added infrastructure cost.
- Microsoft Hyper-V: Hyper-V is a feature of Microsoft Server which allows you to run many instances of new server installs or desktops. This leads to more flexibility with the use Hyper-V manager.
- Vmware: VMware is a virtualization product that makes it possible to partition a single physical server into multiple virtual machines.
- Citrix:Citrix is a virtualization platform which allows for application management through the use of App Center and management of your virtual servers through Xen Center.
- All of our automation, security and maintenance tools and scripts are included in all of our MSP models at NO additional cost.
- Recovery Time: In the event of a severe ransomware attack, system failure or disaster virtualization allows for faster recovery of IT resources which provides for improved business continuity and revenue. The older infrastructures are incapable of recovering within a few hours and in most cases, companies experience a much longer downtime which results in revenue loss.
- Better Scalability: Virtualized environments are designed to be scalable which allows for more flexibility when it comes to company growth. Instead of purchasing additional infrastructure components, new applications and upgrades can easily be implemented with virtualization.
- Cost and Space Savings: Saving on the costs of IT infrastructure is a reality when you switch to virtualization. The cost savings also extends to reduced energy consumption and IT personnel while reducing the amount of space that is required to house an IT environment.
- Better Return on Investment: In addition to reducing the costs of maintaining an older infrastructure, companies can increase their ROI by ensuring business continuity following a disaster and preventing revenue loss.